I went to go get the oil changed in the Honda on Saturday (before the bowlathon), but the place was slammed and they wouldn't have been able to do it in time, for me to drive up to Yorktown by 1pm. That's when I remembered that I had a brother named Prince, who use to work at Fallen Camper Sales, while he was taking "a break" from Georgia Tech (the Prince joke was a reference to a Christmas Story that eldest sister wrote when she was 9 or so). So I swung by KMart and picked up some Rhino Ramps (I only paid $30 for mine), a case of 10W-30 Pennzoil motor oil ($20 for 12 quarts, which should do 3+ oil changes for the Honda), a Fram Oil Filter ($5), and an Air Filter ($10). So it was an expensive first purchase ($55 for the oil change parts), but I will make my money back on the third oil change, considering an oil change goes for around $20 a pop. Another nice suprise was that the previous owners had left a 10 quart oil drain pan, so I was able to use that. Of corse, they didn't leave it empty so after I used it I had to take it to Advanced Auto Parts to recycle it (where I needed to go anyway since the Civic's air filter was unexpectadly difficult to find).