Sherry is having a baby shower for our friend Aimee on Saturday. So I being very uninterested in such things, will be finding things to do outside of the house, while 30 women ohh and awww over such things as baby monitors and diaper genies. Lucky for me, my friend McGraw has a sister that works for Delta (read: free travel at the drop of a hat). So McGraw is coming into town on Saturday to help me do my husbandly duties of picking up balloons and helping clean up and stuff so that the 30 women can add one more ohh for how nice the house looks, and then will help me spend my time hopefully doing some fun things around Norfolk... I got a funny joke for you guys.


"The other day I was walking around the mall and these two Norfolk State cheerleaders (I could tell by their uniforms) were walking the other direction. I overheard them (not to hard... they are cheerleaders) doing one of their cheers. It went like this:
We don't drink. We don't smoke. NORFOLK ... NORFOLK"

Say it out loud if you don't get it.

Anyways, as I was saying we are going to play golf on Sunday with Shawn and a player to be named later (maybe Shelley's new husband, Mike Hunter). Both Shawn and McGraw played in high school, so I hope I can hold my own. We are playing at Bow Creek.