Georgia Tech got their clocks cleaned by Louisville yesterday, in case you missed it. It was a blow out after the first 4 minutes. I have never seen anything like it. The Cardinals hit their first 6 shots... 4 of them from 3-point range. They didn't miss a shot for the first 5 and a half minutes of the game.

I thought Coach Hewitt said it best:

"I'm not trying to tick anybody off, but if somebody tells me this is a four-seed, you're nuts, you're absolutely nuts. They're as good as anyone we've played this year.

I know Washington is a great team, but Washington got a bum steer having two No. 1 [seeds] in their bracket. Because these guys are a No. 1.

They just played an exquisite game today, ... We've beaten the best basketball teams in the country. But today we got beat by a better basketball team -- and a better-coached basketball team."




So good luck to the rest of the ACC and Louisville... I hope you prove your point and take down the #1 seed huskies later this week.

One more funny quote I read today:

"Despite an underachieving regular season, talented Tech was a wise-guy choice for a repeat Final Four appearance. For starters, the Yellow Jackets are from the ACC, God's gift to college basketball."


So the year is over, and with BJ Elder, Will Bynum, Luke Schenscher, Isma'il Muhammad, and Anthony McHenry all graduating it might be a rebuilding year next year... especially if Jarrett Jack goes pro. But to the 5 seniors I want to say good luck and thanks for two spectacular years of basketball.