Sherry and I are hosting our first Cuddle Party next weekend. We are pretty excited but we need to reiterate the rules...
- Pajamas stay on the whole time.
- No SEX. (Yep, you read that right.)
- Ask for permission to kiss or nuzzle anyone.
Make sure you can handle getting a no before you invite or request anyone to cuddle or kiss.
- If you're a yes, say yes. If you're a no, say no.
- If you're a maybe, say NO.
- You are encouraged to change your mind from a yes to a no, no to a yes anytime you want.
- NO DRY HUMPING!
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- If you're in a relationship, communicate and set your boundaries and agreements BEFORE you go to the Cuddle Party.
Don't re-negotiate those agreements/boundaries during the Cuddle Party. (Trust us on this one.)
- Get your Cuddle Life Guard On Duty or Cuddle Caddy if there's a concern, problem, or question or should you feel unsafe or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
- Crying and giggling are both welcomed and encouraged.
- Outside of your personal relationships, it's nobody's business who you cuddle, so please be respectful of other people's privacy when sharing with the outside world about Cuddle Parties.
- Arrive on time.
- Be hygienically savvy.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Always say thank you and practice good Cuddle Manners.