So when I was in college I worked at a company that was trying to integrate your email, faxes and voicemails all in one place and provided interfaces via any of those 3 technologies (i.e. you could have your emails forwarded to a fax machine by calling up your toll free number and enter the fax number to forward the email to, and voicemails were saved off as audio files and sent to your email, etc...).

Although it was a pretty interesting job, I think my sister Mandy's summer job is pretty much the coolest thing I have heard of. She has a nack for finding this obscure, really cool jobs. She is spending the next few months out in Death Valley (can you say HOT!) working in the library at Scotty's Castle (which is not a Castle, and not Scotty's... but who's counting). While looking into the Castle, I found an archive of some old photos, which I thought were pretty cool. Here are the results of the search from the Online Archive of California for "Scotty's Castle".

I say that she has a nack because she also had lined up some sort of cataloging gig with a company that keeps track of vintage Ringling Brother and Barnum & Bailey posters, but that fell through.