I think I should buy a computer big enough to act as a server, and start a company that creates and hosts websites for individuals. All they would have to do is call me up, tell me they want a website, describe what they want, and I could do all the domain name registration, routing, email address setup, and design the pages for a nice price. I just don't know what to charge to make it worth my while. I enjoy creating pages and showing people how easy it is to have your own webspace, and I have been doing it for peeps here and there over the years, why not just set it up so it is fast and easy, right. How much do you think is the appropriate cost for such a service? Leave a comment below to let me know.

The reason this recurring business idea is fresh is my brain is due to Heidi wanting a website for a new business she is thinking about starting. I put together a prototype site for her (hosting it on my free geocities account). I used Frontpage for the first time in my life to throw it together in about 1 hour. Check out the "Dig It Landscape" website and let me know what you think.

The only reason I am sharing this site with you guys is because I thought I made some pretty funny comments in news and services sections (I was getting bored making up example text).