Sherry has been diagnosed with Scarlet Fever. Don't worry, it is not that big of a deal these days, but we are still taking it easy, and I slept in the other room the other night just to be safe... but after 48 hours of antibiotics most of the rash has gone away. The funny thing is, the red bumps are the only symptom that she had. She never had a fever and she never had a sore throat. The bumps just showed up after we did about 8 hours of yard work on Saturday.

Regina's friend Randy is getting into town tonight so Sherry and I are going over there tonight until around 11 just in case Jake wakes up while she is picking her up from the airport.

Not much work has been done around the house and I am starting a diet. I am using a pretty cool website to track my eating habits and physical activity. I have set up the workout bench that Sherry got me for Christmas and have actually been using it.

Work is going good. Much, much better then that old piece of crap that I use to work at :)

So in general, life is very good.